FLORA PUBLIC LIBRARY’S SERVICES
- Borrow Books On OPAC (Electronic Card Catalog)
Please Ask Staff For More Information or go to search.florapubliclibrary.org
- Interlibrary Loan – Borrowing Items from other Libraries
- Reciprocal Borrowing– Going to Another Library and Using Your Card
- Download eBooks, Audiobooks, Music, And Video through 3M Cloud Library App. Click here for 3M Cloud Instructions.
- Download eBooks, Audiobooks with 3M Cloud Library Service Via OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog)
- Community Room Rental (Capacity 60 People) Community Agreement Form will be provided upon request. Click here to pay for rental and deposit.
- Photocopy Service
- Fax Service – Sending & Receiving Faxes
- Digital Microfilm Reader and Two Microfilm Reader/Printers
- Full-Size Reading Magnifier (for people with low vision) “In library use only.”
- Six Public Internet Workstations (With Library Card Or Internet Pass) & Printing pages from the library’s computers (fees apply)
- Free Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet)
- Voter’s Registration (By Qualified Staff Members)
- Clay County, Illinois Legal Aid Website
Please contact the library during regular business hours for more information on these services.
The Flora Public Library is now online with over 500 libraries in the Illinois Heartland Library System via the SHARE automation consortium.
Currently, the library serves an average of approximately 3,000 library visitors per month. Library operations of Circulation, Cataloging, and Serials, in addition to Public Access, are automated with SHARE.