FLORA PUBLIC LIBRARY’S SERVICES
- Borrow Books On OPAC (Electronic Card Catalog)
Please Ask Staff For More Information or go to search.florapubliclibrary.org
- Interlibrary Loan – Borrowing Items from other Libraries
- Reciprocal Borrowing– Going to Another Library and Using Your Card
- Download eBooks, Audiobooks, Music, And Video through Overdrive or 3M Cloud Library App. Click here for 3M Cloud Instructions and here for Overdrive brochure.
- Download eBooks, Audiobooks with 3M Cloud Library Service Via OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog)
- Community Room Rental (Capacity 60 People) Community Agreement Form will be provided on request.
- Photocopy Service
- Fax Service – Sending & Receiving Faxes
- Microfilm Reader/Printer
- Full-Size Reading Magnifier (for people with low vision) “In library use only.”
- Six Public Internet Workstations (With Library Card Or Internet Pass) & Printing pages from the library’s computers (fees apply)
- Free Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet)
- Voter’s Registration (By Qualified Staff Members)
- Clay County, Illinois Legal Aid Website
Please contact the library during regular business hours for more information on these services.
The Flora Public Library is now online with over 480 libraries in the Illinois Heartland Library System via the SHARE automation consortium.
Currently, the library serves an average of 3,500 library visitors per month. Library operations of Circulation, Cataloging, and Serials, in addition to Public Access, are automated with SHARE.